Hi gorgeous people! ❤ ❤ ❤
Here you have a healthy cake recipe for fall days. IT’S AMAAAZING! Hope you like it too!
First of all, preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- 1 roasted sweet potato, you can do it in the microwave too like this.
- 3 cups of baking flour (the one that’s special for baking)
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 1 lemon zest (ralladura de 1 limón)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt/ himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 flax egg (put 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed and 1 tablespoon of water in a coffee cup and wait until you get a gelatinous texture)
- Add oat/coconut/soy/… milk until you get the desired consistency
Then put your mixture in the oven and wait until it’s done. Every oven is different, I waited 45 minutes aprox (200 degrees).
Now it’s time to ENJOY IT!